Expanding Our Portfolio
SafeBus Technologies, Inc. a privately-held company recently acquired by ATWEC Technologies Inc. within the last quarter of 2020 looks to the future. SafeBus Tech developed child safety solutions as well for schools and day care centers worldwide. With this new acquisition, ATWEC Technologies Inc. (ATWT) now positions itself to become a global provider for pedestrian vehicle safety.
The Company’s distinctive flagship product, the SafeBus Alert™ will continue to be sold to US day care centers and K-12 elementary schools now under the ATWEC Technology Inc. umbrella.
SafeBus Alert system’s currently existing integration with Smart tech & mobile devices will dramatically increase our new product development time-line, which makes this a prime time to invest.
The Company’s sales team is now making transitions of accounts from SafeBus to ATWEC and new improved systems will be available to USA Head Starts and senior and child day care centers across the US as early as January 2021.
Key Milestones about the SafeBus Acquisition:
- Safebus Technologies, Inc. ( SafeBus ) formed in 4Q 2012, with company headquarters located in Atlanta, GA.
- Company Mission is to develop technology-based solutions for improved safety of children during school bus transport.
- Original SafeBus Alert™ software design & development initiated in 2013 with Inovate Digital, LLC, located in Rochester, NY.
- Continued software development with mPhase, Inc., located in Montreal, Canada in 2014 to May 2016.
- Started a SafeBus Alert™ software app Beta test, resulting in a successful Pilot Program with a prominent Houston, TX-based Day Care Center, October 2015.
- In 4Q2015 developed a strong business relationship with HAEYC which represents 275 Day Centers in Houston, TX.
- In 4Q2015 developed business relationship with head of TLCCA which represents 750 Day Care Centers in Texas.
- Safebus Technologies Announces SafeBus Alert™ at NAEYC Show in Orlando, FL. 10/2015.
- As a direct result of SafeBus Alert™ demonstrations at NAEYC, SBT received very strong interest from schools in NJ, NY, NYC, Missouri, Ga, Fl. Ca, along with international school officials from Singapore, Mexico, Panama, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Dubai.
- SafeBus Technologies Conducts Successful SafeBus Alert™ Pilot Program with MI-3 Center in Houston, TX. 04/2016.
- SafeBus Alert expanded Pilot Programs during first three quarters of 2016, resulting in new feature additions such as trip reports, bus driver “check-back-of-bus”, preventing children left behind in school bus, etc.
- SafeBus Alert product availability, September 2016, and initial sales to schools and day care centers in USA.
- Safebus Technologies Signs Sales, Distribution Agreement with ATWEC Technologies, Inc. 09/2016.
- Safebus Technologies Announces sales/Pilot Program of SafeBus Alert™ child transportation safety app at Kings & Queens Day Care Center, Memphis, TN. 11/2016.
- Safebus Alert targeted sales, and expanded Pilot Programs at U.S. HEADSTART Daycare Program Centers in 1Q through 4Q of 2017.
- SafeBus Alert 2018 launch of new, innovative features, including SafeBus GPS Tracker and SafeBus LiveVue.
- SafeBus Alert 2019 Marketing & Sales of SafeBus Solution.
- Market testing of SafeBus Child Presence Detector System, slated for Fall 2019 availability.